- In order to be a successful Whitehouse Security Alarm technician, candidates must be seeking a long-term employment relationship and preferably have experience installing and servicing burglar alarms, fire alarms, camera systems, and access control systems(But not required).
- Must be highly motivated, personable, and enjoy solving problems
- An interest in learning and respecting the quality and safety standards of business and customer privacy
- Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements
- Capable of passing a pre-employment background check
- Ability to fit in with our culture of teamwork
- The company is interested in training qualified individuals in the processes and procedures of the growing industry